Beauty looks can get a bit predictable in the winter so why not experiment with outrageous color... here are a few suggestions for the brave at heart:
- Flaming orange hair and purple eyeshadow (as demonstrated above by Vivien).
- Platinum blonde hair and emerald green smoky eyes, paired with un-naturally dark brows.
- Pale eggshell blue hair and the brightest cherry red lips, leave the eyes nude for maximum impact.
- Raven black hair and bleached white eyebrows, flesh colored lips add a surreal touch.
- Faded lavender hair and an almost black lip, bright pink blush is de rigueur with this look.
*For those of you who fear peroxide, experiment with wigs!
PRODUCTS // NARS Guy Bourdin Collection Cinematic Eyeshadow in Rage, NARS Eyeliner Pencil in Black Moon, Le Volume De Chanel Mascara in Noir, Eyeko Brow Gel, Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-1 & SC-3 (used on lips and as concealer)